Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms carefully. By using the Site or Services, you acknowledge and represent that (i) you have read these Terms, (ii) understand them, (iii) agree to be bound by them, and (iv) you are at least 18 years old. If you do not agree to any of the terms below, we are unwilling to grant you access to the Site or the Services.
General Restrictions on Use
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you may not rent, transfer, assign, commercially exploit, resell or sublicense access to the Service to any third-party. You may use the Site and the Services only for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other LT users.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or LT.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any LT users.
- You must comply with LT’s community guidelines.
- You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms or any other LT terms.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service or if you deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your profile), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms ("Updated Terms") from time to time. Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, we will provide reasonable advance notice before the Updated Terms become effective. You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Site or Service, and that your use of the Site and Service after the effective date of the Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms and any Updated Terms before using the Service. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Service from that point forward. These Terms will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the Updated Terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that LT is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. LT reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse (eg., links posted by others in the Forum). LT does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that LT is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features.
Learning Time aims to build and maintain a friendly community of families that support and help each other. Our community represents a diverse demographic of users that we hope to foster and protect. As such, when you use our Service, you are agreeing to our Terms and these Community Guidelines. Overstepping these boundaries may result in deleted content, disabled accounts or other restrictions. Furthermore, you can also play a part in fostering a friendly community by contacting us in any instances where you find that there has been a violation of our Community Guidelines.As always, don’t claim others’ intellectual property as your own. Share only photos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.
Maintain our supportive environment by not glorifying self-injury. The LT community cares for each other, and can be a place where people find support. Encouraging or urging people to embrace self-injury is counter to this environment of support, and we’ll remove it or disable accounts if it’s brought to our attention.
Our Online Services
In order to use certain features of the Site or Services, you must register for an account with LT (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; and (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights. You agree to only use our Services for the children registered on your Account (up to four children maximum). You agree to immediately notify LT of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. LT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Access to Features of Online Services
You agree not to combine or integrate the Site and the Services with hardware, software or other technology or materials not provided by us. You may not modify or create any derivative product based on the Site, the Site and the Services. You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain or perceive the source code from which any component of the Site and the Services is compiled or interpreted, and nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as granting you any right to obtain or use source code. Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to these Terms. You agree not to use the Site and the Services to interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services. Without our written consent, you may not (i) use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Services (including, without limitation, robots, spiders or scripts); or (ii) frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
As between you and us, we and/or our vendors and suppliers, as applicable, retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Service and all related intellectual property rights, other than User Content. LT and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. Unless you first obtain the copyright owner’s prior written consent, you may not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform (in the case of sound recordings), or create derivative works from any copyrighted work made available or accessible via the Site or the Services. If you provide LT any reviews or suggestions regarding the Site or Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to LT all rights in the Feedback and agree that LT shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. LT will treat any Feedback you provide to LT as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to LT any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
Copyright © 2018, Learning Time Ltd. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site or Service are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
Gems and Unlock Features
Our unlock features can be unlocked in our Mobile Application using an in-app currency (“Gems”). There are several ways to earn Gems. You can earn Gems through completing a certain number of lessons with your child. You can earn Gems by sharing our Service on social media through our built-in “Invite Friends Now” button. You cannot buy Gems using real money. Gems cannot be used to purchase any programs and are not of value outside of our Service.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Products and Pricing
All products listed on the Site (“Products”), their descriptions, and their prices are each subject to change. LT reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that LT will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or Product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order (as described below), to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
When you make an order, you are making an offer to purchase, and such offer is subject to our acceptance. Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until we send you shipping information for the order (or the accepted portion thereof). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, if we cancel all or a part of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is either that (a) we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion (if your credit card has already been charged for the order) or (b) we will not charge your credit card for the cancelled portion of the order.
For each Product you order on the Site, you agree to pay the price applicable for the Product as of the time you submitted your order (“Product Price”), the delivery fees for the delivery service you select (“Delivery Fees”), and any applicable Taxes (defined below). If you order a subscription to a Product that auto-renews (“Subscription”), then you agree to pay the applicable Product Price, Delivery Fees, and Taxes upon each auto-renewal date, until you terminate your Subscription in accordance with the directions on the Site. Your next billing date will always be 8 days before the end of the current subscription period. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, there are unforeseen delays that hinder our ability to ship your product or there are changes to your account or Subscriptions. If you purchase a Subscription for a 3, 6 or 12 month term, you will be billed immediately for the entirety of the Subscription upon purchase. Please also note that if your Subscription includes a discounted Product Price for a promotional period, once the promotional period expires, your Subscription will renew at the full Product Price. As such, if you purchase a Subscription, until such time as you terminate your Subscription in accordance with the directions on this site, you hereby authorize, agree and assent to LT automatically billing your credit card submitted as part of the order process for such amounts that are due. You will be solely responsible for payment of all taxes (other than taxes based on LT’s income), fees, duties, and other governmental charges, and any related penalties and interest, arising from the Product purchase (“Taxes”) not withheld by LT, including, without limitation, all Product purchased pursuant to any changes in your Subscription plan (“Updated Subscription”). All payments are non-refundable.
Products will be shipped in accordance with the shipping method you selected when placing the order. Any delivery dates provided by LT are estimates. LT will send you an email when your order has shipped and you may review your order and shipping information on your Account. If you select the delivery option, Product will generally arrive no later than 7 working days after the date of subscription each month.
You can cancel a monthly subscription up to 8 days before the current Subscription period ends. Please do so by manually disabling auto-renewal from your Account on our Site. Deleting the Mobile Application will not disable it. If not, the subscription will be renewed until auto-renew is disabled for the next subscription period. Gift card subscriptions (1-, 3-, 6-, 12- month terms) are not eligible for cancellation - these subscriptions will expire after the original term is complete.
Return Policy(i) Return Policy. Unless the Product information page states that a Product is a Final Sale, LT will accept returns only for store credit and only in accordance with the Return Procedures below. If a Product is a Final Sale, then the sale is final and no returns will be accepted. Provided that LT confirms that your Product was not a Final Sale and was returned in accordance with the Return Procedures below, your sole and exclusive remedy is that we will issue you a store credit in the amount charged for the applicable Product; provided that the credited amount will not include the applicable Delivery Fee, which is nonrefundable. Store credit may only be used for future purchase of Products on the Site (excluding gift cards) and are not transferable.
(ii) Exchanges. We do not accept any Product exchanges.
(iii) Damaged Products. If the Product arrives damaged or not substantially as described on the Product information page (“Damaged Product”), LT will offer Product exchanges. Provided that LT confirms that your Product was a Damaged Product and was returned in accordance with the Return Procedures below, your sole and exclusive remedy is that (a) we will issue an exchange for a new, undamaged Product.
(iv) Return Procedures. The following sets forth the required “Return Procedures”: All returns must be made within 7 days after receiving the Product. All returned Products must be unused and returned in accordance with the instructions received from contacting customer service at email@example.com. You are solely responsible for the cost of shipping the returned Product. All Products not returned in accordance with the Return Procedures shall be sent back to you and no exchange will be issued.
Please read the official rules that accompany each special offer, coupon, discount, contest and giveaways that we may offer or conduct. Special offers, coupons, or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.