At this age, you may feel disincentivised from letting your child play with paint because of how messy it can get. We understand. Luckily, there are some alternatives that you can try. All you need for this activity is:
- • An egg or other ball-shaped objects
- • A container or cardboard box
- • Paint
- • Paper
- • Tape
- • Tape the paper inside the container or cardboard box.
- • Put a few dollops of paint inside.
- • Place the ball inside and roll it around. See what designs you can make together.
Try this at home and share your experience with us!
Early Learning Kits